Get the chance to win a 50 Euro Amazon Voucher: join our CHARE CHANNEL Prize Draw “Euro2016” to participate!
Terms & Condition Apply
- Registering to take part in the “EURO2016” price draw constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herewith.
- The prize of “Euro2016” is for the Winner only. The Winner cannot transfer the prize to another person.
- There is no alternative to this prize.
- The competition will run from Thursday 30. June 2016 at 00:01 GMT until Wednesday 6. July 2016, 21:00 GMT.
- One Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- We will send a message to the Winner. If The Winner fails to respond by Monday, 11. Juli 2016, 17:30 then we will select a new Winner.
- The Winner will be announced on 11. Juli 2016, at 13:00 GMT.
- The Winner must be no younger than 18 years old on 12. Juli 2016
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- All of CHARE GmbH’s normal Terms and Conditions apply: Terms and conditions.
- No employee or family member of CHARE GmbH or any associated companies may enter.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also applies to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not. The promote of this prize draw ist CHARE GmbH, Glaskopfweg 6c, 61479 Glashuetten, Deutschland – Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Koenigstein. HRB 8605. VAT: DE294753518.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions allows CHARE GmbH to contact the participants of the lottery.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions allows CHARE GmbH to use The Winner’s name and/or image and any associated properties, e.g. recorded and live interviews etc., in any future promotional or advertising activity in relation to the Euro2016 Competition. By entering this competition the Winner might be asked to participate in case studies, interviews, press and news briefings and any other promotional activity that CHARE participates in.
- CHARE GmbH reserves the right to end ‘Euro2016’ at any time without notification.
- Force Majeure – no liability will be accepted for circumstances beyond the direct control of, CHARE GmbH (or any other partner within the promotion) which may result in the cancellation or postponement of the competition, or the competition will be declared void and the prize forfeited. Similarly, CHARE GmbH and its co-promoters or agents reserve the right to declare the competition void at any stage without notice or explanation – all claims by any entrant will be forfeited.
- If one condition is false, all others will remain valid and the false one will be replaced with one that fulfils its original purpose.
FALSIFICATION OF INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY ELEMENT OF THE PROMOTION OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION. THIS APPLIES TO POST-PROMOTION, ANY PRIZES BEING RECLAIMABLE SHOULD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BE BREACHED.